- Unpublished work only
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Short fiction only; 2500 word limit
- No memoir or novel excerpts
- 3-5 pages of poetry; 35 lines per page
- Acceptable formats include RTF (Rich Text Format), Word 2007, 2003 or earlier versions
- You may submit more than once. Each entry must be submitted and paid for separately
Upload your work to https://wnba.submittable.com/submit
Please upload each of your entries without identifying information. There is a separate form for personal data.
Each entry is $15 for members and $20 for non-members.
Winners will be announced March 2014, and will receive a $250 cash prize and appear in the Bookwoman, the official publication of the WNBA. Proceeds from the contest will go toward scholarships, professional development, and writing conferences.
Good luck to all entrants!
Questions about the contest? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit http://wnba-books.org/contest for more information on this year’s contest, a list of last year’s winners, and this year’s judges.