Tuesday, March 12, 6:00 PM — 8:00 PM
Time & Life Building, 1271 6th Ave. (bet. 50th & 51st St.)
Join us for a stimulating panel discussion; bring your questions and share your experiences.
- Angela Bole, Deputy Executive Director, Book Industry Study Group, Inc.
- Alexis Bressler, Human Resources Specialist, Macmillan Publishers
- Pauline Hsia, Literary Agent Assistant; WNBA-NYC Member, Young to Publishing Group
- Justin Krass, Career Counselor, Pace University Career Services Center
- Amy Saxon, Editorial Assistant at Bedford/St. Martin’s
Moderator: Andrea Baron, WNBA-NYC Student/Young Professional Outreach Chair and Adjunct Professor, Pace University MS in Publishing Program
Our panel of speakers will discuss the new realities of the publishing jobs market. Where are the next opportunities? What are the skills you need now? Why is networking a key part of the hunt? How can you turn an internship into a valuable professional experience and/or a new job?
The panel is free, but you must register at firstname.lastname@example.org