This is your new blog editor, Tqwana, reaching out to you asking for your participation in our blog. How can you contribute?
- Add a link to your personal blog or website to our blog roll. Many members have already added their links – check them out to see what your fellow WNBA-ers are up to.
- Write a piece and be a guest blogger. If you have a timely piece that would be interesting to members, send it in for consideration. For an idea of what we’re looking for, check out these great guest blogs by members Betsy Bird, Deborah Batterman, and Pauline Hsia.
- Be the Member Monday feature! Volunteer to participate in a Member Monday interview. Here’s your chance to introduce yourself to all of our members and get the word out about your current projects. Check out these interviews with Rita Rosenkranz, Olga Segura, and yours truly!
- Write a book review. If you have read a recently published or soon-to-be published book and would like to share your opinions, send your review in for consideration. For an example, see this review by Rachel Weiss-Feldman. Be sure to join and follow our Goodreads account for what the WNBA-NYC is currently reading.
- If you’ve heard of any great publishing events, the blog is always looking for Around Town posts as well.
To contact the blog, feel free to email me at email@example.com.