Registration is open for Query Roulette 2017
Ten minutes with a literary agent who will review your query letter.
No pitching required.
When: Tuesday, March 14th
Where: The Association of American Publishers, 71 Fifth Ave., 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10003
WNBA-NYC’s annual Query Roulette is a round-robin style event that matches authors and literary agents in one-on-one meetings. Writers who need publishing advice, especially on the important query letter, can get it from up to 10 agents in one night!
Query Sessions start at just $33.00 each for WNBA-NYC members ($45.00 for non-members)
- Book 5-7 query sessions, and receive 10% off overall registration.
- Book 8-10 query sessions, and receive 15% off overall registration.
THE 2017 LITERARY AGENTS
- Aimee Ashcroft (Brower Literary & Management). Seeks: Fiction (Upmarket, Literary, Historical, Women’s), YA (all genres).
- Laura Biagi (Jean V. Nagger Literary Agency, Inc.). Seeks: Adult Fiction (Upmarket, Literary, Historical, Women’s); YA; MG; Picture Books; and Nonfiction.
- Jess Dallow (Brower Literary & Management). Seeks: Adult & YA Fiction (Commercial, Romance, Historical, Mystery/Thriller, Women’s).
- Leigh Eisenman (Hannigan, Salky, Getzler Agency). Seeks Adult Fiction (Literary, Upmarket, Commercial); Food Writing, Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Narrative Non-Fiction.
- Heather Flaherty (The Bent Agency). Seeks: Adult Fiction (Upmarket, Commercial, Women’s); YA (all genres), and MG.
- Katie Grimm (Don Congdon Associates, Inc.). Seeks: Adult Fiction (Literary, Upmarket, Historical, Speculative, Short Stories), Narrative Nonfiction; MG & YA Fiction.
- Kate McKean (Howard Morhaim Literary Agency, Inc.). Seeks: Adult Fiction (Romance, Women’s, Historical, SciFi/Fantasy); YA & MG (Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Romance, LGBTQ, Sports, SciFi/Fantasy).
- Eric Myers (Dystel, Goderich & Bourret LLC). YA & MG (Fiction, Mystery), Adult Non-Fiction(History, Biography, Psychology, Health, Mind/Body/Spirit, Pop Culture), Adult Thrillers
- Monica Odom (Bradford Literary Agency). Seeks: Upmarket, Commercial, Speculative, Historical, Thrillers); Nonfiction (Pop Culture, Illustrated, Graphic Design, Food Writing, Humor, Social Issues, Memoir).
- Jaida Temperly (New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc.) Seeks: Fiction (Literary, Magical Realism, Upmarket, Horror, Speculative)
- Mackenzie Brady Watson (Stuart Krichevsky Literary Agency, Inc.). Seeks: Nonficton (Narrative, Science, Investigative Journalism, Food, Health, Memoir); YA Fiction
- Adriann Ranta Zurhellen (Foundry Literary & Media). Seeks: Adult & YA Fiction; Nonfiction (Science, History, Pop Culture, Craft); gender-bending works for children
For more on each agents, click here.
Our thanks to the Association of American Publishers (AAP) for their generous support in hosting this event.