Get query letter help and advice
at WNBA-NYC’s QUERY ROULETTE 2016
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
We may be biased, but we believe this is the most effective agent-writer event available in town! WNBA-NYC’s Query Roulette is a round-robin style event that matches one-on-one meetings between authors and literary agents. Writers who need publishing advice, especially on the important query letter, can get it from up to ten agents in one night!
Query Sessions start at just $33.00 each for WNBA-NYC members ($45.00 for non-members).
- Book 5-6 query sessions, and get an additional 10% off entire registration.
- Book 7-10 query sessions, and get an additional 15% off entire registration.
PARTICIPATING LITERARY AGENTS: This year’s 12 QR agents have experience and interest in multiple book genres, including children’s, fiction (commercial and literary), biography, nonfiction, mystery, romance, middle grade, and young adult—to name a few. Whatever your writing project is, they can all help you!
- Emily Brown, Foundry Literary + Media
- Heather Flaherty, The Bent Agency
- Susan Hawk, The Bent Agency
- Carrie Howland, Donadio & Olson, Inc.
- Sarah LaPolla, Bradford Literary Agency
- Jim McCarthy, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management
- Kate McKean, Howard Morhaim Literary Agency, Inc.
- Monica Odom, Bradford Literary Agency
- Elizabeth Winick Rubenstein, McIntosh & Otis, Inc.
- Tamar Rydzinski, Laura Dail Literary Agency
- Tina Wexler, ICM Partners
- Sarah Younger, Nancy Yost Literary Agency
Visit the REGISTRATION HOMEPAGE for full bios, rules, and to sign up today! Then get your query letters ready in time for Wednesday, March 9th!
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.