ATTENTION ALL WNBA-NYC MEMBERS – TIME TO NOMINATE!
WNBA Second Century Award – Supporting the Power of Reading: Past, Present, and Future.
- A national nonprofit literacy organization focusing on women and children which actively demonstrates the positive effects and joys derived from reading
- A domestic, not international, organization
- An organization that is accredited and fully vetted to be compatible with the mission of WNBA
- An organization in existence for a minimum of five years at the time of the presentation
- An organization in which the monetary amount of the prize would make a difference to its mission
Click the link below for the nomination form. Please email the completed form to Mary Grey James at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 1, 2016.
A committee of five WNBA members will select the winning organization. The winning organization will be awarded a monetary prize of $2,500.